Mad Monks

I built this project during Ludum Dare 32, it was my first (and most successful) LD. The game idea was a Smash Bros style brawler with destructible worms style terrain - try to knock the other characters off and be the last one alive. In hindsight I spent far too much time on the destructible terrain, but despite that it turned it out pretty well in the end - aside from the usual artefacts of a rushed game jam project (zero polish, buggy AI). The game featured an AI, cannonball pick ups, and a powerful punch attack to knock enemies into the water.


Built in 48hrs during Ludum Dare 32, using Unity and C#.